Yesterday, I made some resolutions for 2013. They were;
- Stop buying dresses.
I have at least 50, and to be honest, I rarely have occasions to wear them. I’m sure I can think of better things to spend my money on, like nail polish.
- Use new foot spa less than three times a week.
I got a foot spa for Christmas, and I have already used it three times. I think this is getting me too used to the high life and I need to nip it in the bud, before I start getting manicures or some other frivolous nonsense.
I would however like to say, in defence of my foot spa addiction, that due to my arthritis my feet are pretty shambolic, so they perhaps deserve a bit of pampering.
- Sleep for eight hours a night.
So last night I had six.
- Nap less.
Classic symptom of JIA: fatigue. Classic symptom of not sleeping enough at night: fatigue. There is not a chance this is going to last.
- Sort life out.
Pretty vague, but I’m going to say so far, so good.
I’d also like to make some more arthritis-specific resolutions, if I may;
- Wear insoles every day to work, and in all shoes that can fit them in.
- Take ibuprofen before going to sleep every night in cold weather.
- Stop sleeping on left side and ruining elbow (not the band).
- Get left elbow sorted.
Happy 2013, friends!